Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bake Exchange December 17,2011





As the Christmas season approached discussion of our annual bake exchange began. We had decided upon the 17th for the exchange date which was wonderful as this was closer to Christmas. Well as much as I have enjoyed participating in this bake exchange it had always occurred earlier in the season so I also joined my sisters bake exchange to so I would have enough goodies to last me the entire season. Well this year the exchanges were back to back! The weekend ended up being a lot of fun. I went out for the evening with my girlfriends to Brown's Social house for a bite to eat then back to a house to the actual exchange. On the Sunday I packed my goodies and headed to my sisters house where her annual bake exchange was being held. The one thing my sister has all the girls invite their Mom's for an afternoon out but they are not suppose to bake anything just come and enjoy the goodies and conversation.

NOTE the group pic not take by me. Borrowed from J.Nofield.

No comments: