Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness March 12,2012




Darren & I had the honour of hosting March madness, if you have no idea what I am referring to let me enlighten you. We have many family members sharing the same birthday month. Uncle Dale, Uncle Dave, Auntie Pauline, Rachel, Grandpa & Hunni's anniversary in addition to Darren & myself.
We try to plan a dinner that was flavourful yet not taking away from enjoying our guests. We planned and made quinoa salad, broccoli salad, green salad, salmon en papillote, garlic roasted potatoes, baked yams and for desert we baked peanut butter cups in a jar  with strawberries and whipped cream. 
I assume by the empty plates that all went well. Darren & I were pleased and would make the salmon en papillote again.







We hope that everyone had a wonderful evening. 

No comments: