Thursday, March 22, 2012

Iona Beach March 19,2012

During spring break Darren has had to work a bunch so Sam & I have kept busy. But in between it all when Darren does come home for short periods of time we have tried to make the best of it. So on Monday Darren was coming in at lunch time. So Sam & I gathered up his bike, and Bronwynne to head out to Iona beach and meet Darren. Once we met up Sam hopped on his bike and Brownwynne was just pleased as punch to be included in the activity and see Darren I thought she was going to hop out of the window when she saw him.
We walked the jetty right out to the end, it was quite windy but refreshing. A few people were out, at one point we couldn't see a soul. I did manage to bring my camera thinking I would snap a few pictures. Well wasn't I sorry that I didn't have a variety of lenses. There were a couple of eagles and it truly was a sight to be seen.

PICTURES 



No comments: