Saturday, June 25, 2011

An experiment June 24,2011





In light of my recent zest for all new and exciting projects and challenges. I had been reading all about deserts made personal and a fresh idea. I had been bookmarking recipes to try and was wondering where to start. I began to think about the any fruit coffee cake recipe given to me by my cousin Simone and thought that would be a great place to start. I already knew the recipe worked now to figure out how it worked in the jars.

As I start to assemble the ingredients and supplies required I was getting really excited. Sam kept popping in to ask what I was doing and well to be honest I didn't know if the ideawould really work so I just kept say I was experimenting.
And boy did this work I will be more apt to try this with many more recipes in the future. I love the internet I give me such inspiration.
Happy Baking!

No comments: