Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to our regular programming... June 22,2011

So here I am again apologizing for not being around. One minute I am here and taking pictures, tweeting about it following some great people to inspire me and well. HALT!

I don't know what happened. I take full responsibility but I have to say the many grey and wet days we had did not help to motivate me.

I have had an epic fail on my second attempt with my 365.
So second day of summer I am here and ready to go. We have had a busy few weeks at out house. School is winding down, Father's day, my Dad's birthday, we painted our house, lots of bike riding and learning how to ride on a bigger bike thanks to cousin Sarah.


So I won't bore you with all of the details but let you know you are more than welcome to check out some pictures on my flickr account and I will be back with some regular updates on projects, day trips and cooking/baking attempts.

Welcome Summer 2011!

No comments: