Sunday, October 31, 2010

Birthday's etc. October 31,2010





I had my annual bday. I think I am at the stage where I don't mind celebrating my bday but there is no requirement to mention how wise I have become. My day was great! The sun was shining, Darren was home. We took Sam to school and continued to walk to Starbucks for a morning cup, YIPEE! We people watched, then headed back home. After picking up Sam from school. I was gifted my beautiful card and my new love affair a Le Creuset pot! Double YIPEE! In addition I had cards to open from afar. Emails from many friends and family wishing me well on my day.
Our evening concluded with a dinner at Mom & Dad S's and boy was it delicious. I was secretly plotting out what I will be cooking in my new Le Creuset pot. I knew Mom wouldn't mind! LOL!
Yesterday we managed to get together with another set of friends to carve some pumpkins. I can safely say the adults had more fun but we try!

No comments: