Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Christmas Concert December 18,2009





We attended Sam's first Christmas concert. It was truly a sight to see. I am sure all of you parents can identify with all the feelings I was having as they commenced the concert. In my head I was chanting do what you practiced, stay still and enjoy! Well he did what he practiced to a degree, stayed still for most of it, and he surely enjoyed himself and so did we.
Sam's role was a shepherd and his duties included sharing the messaged that Jesus was born and blowing his horn, and his final task was to clean the barn where he was born. These little moments were great well until he was jumping around while they sang Jingle Bells. All ended well and I am grateful that Darren & I could both attend together.

Hope all of your concerts and pageants have gone as planned.

No comments: