Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Craft night @ Kim's House March 7,2009





I was able to snag a night out with the girls to do a little bit of crafting and chatting. My sister was kind enough to take Sam for the better half of the afternoon into the late evening, which I am very grateful. So after getting Sam settled I made my way to Kim's house. Shannon was already there and shortly after I arrived Jill did too. It many conversations later that Laura joined us trying to get caught up with everyone. After a lovely dinner made by Shannon we forged into our choosen craft for the evening. A star book. Jill was kind enough to guide us through and we all managed to get the foundation for our books. I now have to complete by adding my pictures which there was not enough time that particular evening to accomplish(too much chatting). 

In addition to our project we celebrated Jill's Birthday! Hope you had a great day Jill!


I am already looking forward to our next project and get together. Thanks Girlz!


No comments: