Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's one more dog! January 10,2008

Our friends dog Utah has come to stay with us for a few days. She flew in from Calgary with Darren the other night. Sam is just giddy running up and down the hallway yelling both the dogs names. I don't know if he remembers the other times that Utah has visited us, either way it is nice to have her here. We ventured out to the beach again. I have to say it is a great place for all of us. Everybody runs and plays and then passes out when we return home how much better does that get.

On a side note with all of this crazy weather Sam is getting use out of both his boots. But I have started to test the true motherhood rules. The other day we returned from our outing I just looked and the boots wet and dirty. I chucked it all in to the washing machine. Now prior to Sam I would have never dreamt of putting boots in the machine maybe runners but hey I need it clean and fast! DONE!




No comments: