Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Vent Very BIG Vent!

Well much to our surprise some fine individuals have choosen to vandalize and take our property the other night. We were on our way out the other morning to spend some time together. As Darren was helping get Sam adjusted in his car seat. I looked over and mentioned that we aquired a crappy bike. Darren proceed to look and said well that is because their hands must have been full with our ride on lawn mower, push mower and his new chipper! I can honestly say I feel violated. That these individuals have made the choice to come on our property cut open the area it was being held and take it all. Not only did they do this but they had to negotiated our driveway in the middle of the night and move the wheelbarrow to get the rest out as the lumber Darren had stored was in the way where they cut the big hole would not be sufficient. I really felt that we were living in a safe neighbourhood. I did managed to speak to most of my nieghbours their property was left untouched.
When the police officer did arrive he mentioned that in the same area thieves had also taken an ATV and a trailer. Unbelievable, I realize that we are not the first or the last to have this happen to them but I do feel a little less trusting today! Too Bad.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest! As Darren said it was just a possesion not our health or our child! I agree.

No comments: