Monday, October 13, 2008

Home! October 13,2008

It has been quite some time since I updated and I do apologize for that. I have been in a photo slump hopefully I have reenergized and will be sharing a bit more.


We had the pleasure of going to Calgary to visit some friends. Darren had a ground school class so we made the most of the trip. We all had a marvelous time with our friends and appreciated their hospitality and warmth during our stay. I had have a little more inspiration as Dan also has a passion for photography and was kind enough to take me to The Camera Store. It was fabulous and very exciting. Sam had a hoot as their son was kind enough to play and share his toys. I also had the honor of going for a facial at SKOAH, as it turns out Jodi works their and treated me to the best thing since sliced bread. It was an amazing experience and I would encourage anyone who is either in Calgary or Vancouver to look into their services.

Thank you again to our friends and we look forward to seeing you soon too!

Also wanted to mention that I actually did not take my camera with me to Calgary(I know I was shocked too) so these pictures were taken by Dan and Jodi. Thank you!






No comments: