There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Strawberry Jam June 27,2008

So my parents were kind enough to let me know that they were heading to Krause Farm and asked if I would like a flat of strawberries. I was hesitant as I know once you have the berries you must do the work. I finally agreed and got a couple batches of jam that did set!(sorry yours didn't Mom). Darren is in heaven he loves fresh Jam!

If you haven't been to Krause Farm in Langley I highly recommend you go they not only have berries to pick in the appropriate season. They have a little market and a fresh bakery! Yum. And the berry milkshakes are nothing to sneeze at either!

Enjoy the season




1 comment:

suchthings.ca said...

What wonderful photos. We went there too and loved it as well! We picked raspberries and are going to make raspberry jam. Your jam looks wonderful!