Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maui 2008




So we had a chance to get away and celebrate our ten years of marriage. It was a fabulous trip we had a terrific time. Grandma & Grandpa J also join us for the trip. I can say that there was a lot of laughter and fun! We managed to get a few tourist items in and a bit of relaxing well as much relaxing as you do with someone pretending to be a digger on the beach! The weather was a warm the entire time we were there.There was a few showers but it didn't hinder us in any way. I can't pick out a particular part that was a favorite because the entire trip was delightful. Sam did wonderfully on both the flights. He could however, do better in the night time sleeping department(when away from home) we will have to work on that!

I have to say that I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but you will find a few entries of coarse!

No comments: