Friday, July 20, 2007

Da Girlz get together July 20,2007

Today we managed to get most of the girlz together. It was sure nice to see everybody. Even though you may live in the same city there just is not enough time in the day to see everyone all the time so it is at time like this you have to savour the friendships that we do have.

Thanks girlz!

Oh you may notice that my little Sam is not in the group photo he did not want anything to do with it and well this year he can get off the couch and leave! So we have a sideline picture instead.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what beautiful pictures you take. Of course the subjects are pretty special too, and I love the picture of Cassandra. Jill gave me your blog site address quite awhile ago, so it is on my 'favorites' list and I check in when you have all been together.
Have a good day.
Marj Benson